Hello Section W-4N Brothers and Sisters,
I am humbled to have been re-elected to serve as your Section Chief for the 2017 – 2018 term. I was from Siwinis Lodge, now Tuku’ut Lodge. Previously, I have served as Wiyot Chapter Chief, Siwinis Lodge Vice Chief, Siwinis Lodge Secretary, Conclave Vice Chief of Training, Section Vice Chief, and Section Chief. I worked with Manny Lopez, Matthew McMahan, and the Area Council of Chiefs to put on the Area Conclave with Section W-4S at the Irvine Ranch Outdoor Educational Center. I became an Eagle Scout in 2014. I joined our Order in 2014 and went through my Vigil Induction in 2017. My vigil name translates to “Funny Chief”. For this upcoming year, I hope to get back in our traditional custom of section conclaves with a boom, support all of the lodges in Section W-4N, and hold a section service project at Rancho Alegre, a camp belonging to Los Padres Council and Chumash Lodge that burned down this past summer.
Yours in Service,
Section W-4N Chief
• Past OA Positions Held: Wiyot Chapter Chief, Siwinis Lodge Secretary, Siwinis Lodge Vice Chief, Conclave Vice Chief of Training, W-4N Section Vice Chief, W-4N Section Chief
• Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
• Favorite Movie: Too many to chose from!
• Favorite Netflix Series: House of Cards
• Favorite Scouting Memory: NOAC 2015
• Favorite Pizza Topping: Pineapple
• Favorite Ice Cream: Strawberry
• Do aliens exist?: Some may say I’m out of this world.
• Outside Groups, Sports, or Clubs: None unfortunately
• School: Cal State Los Angeles
• Personal Heroes: Parents, Teachers, and my Section Officers.
• Favorite Song: What I Got-Sublime
• Most Prized Possession: Severus Snape Wand from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
• Favorite Childhood Toy: Buzz Lightyear
• Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rabbit
• Favorite Starbucks Drink: PSL (Pumpkin Spice Latte)
• If you were a superhero… Iron Man, he’s such a baller and super cool!
• Furthest Distance Traveled from Home: West Virginia
• Favorite Website: Quizlet
• Favorite Quotation: “If you don’t like how the table is set, turn over the table” – Francis Underwood (Fictional U.S. President)
• Career Aspiration: Business Lawyer
• Biggest Pet Peeve: when people call me “George”
• Number of Sibling(s): 2
• Favorite Soda/Pop: Root Beer