Meet the Vice Chief
Yours in Scouting,
Section W-4N Vice Chief
•Lodge: Tuku’ut Lodge
• Past OA Positions Held: Chapter Membership and Program VCs. Lodge Indian Affairs(2x), Service and Executive VCs. Lodge Chief(2x).
• Favorite Book: the Odyssey.
• Favorite Movie: Nacho Libre.
• Favorite Scouting Memory: OATC or when I was a young scout when I got hypothermia; ask me about it.
• Favorite Pizza Topping: Chicken Bacon Ranch or Bacon with Jalapeno.
• Favorite Ice Cream: Mango.
• Do aliens exist?: Nah Dude.
• Outside Groups, Sports, or Clubs: Just youth Group at my church.
• School: I’ve been home-schooled all my life.
• Personal Heroes: It’s hard for me to think of someone in my life or real life but I think Spider-man is pretty cool. Like, being a kid with all these responsibilities that he has to mange. I can draw similarities to that in my life but I guess I always had good advisers while Spider-man just had one that died.
• Favorite Song: Any song by the Aquabats or White Stripes.
• Most Prized Possession: Old Scout stuff or hand me downs. Such as an old wide brim scout hat given to me by an adviser or my dad’s old black eagle shirt from when he was a youth that I wear today.
• Favorite Childhood Toy: Any of the Batman toys.
• Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake.
• Favorite Starbucks Drink: CHOCOLATE MILK!
• Iron Man or Batman: BATMAN!
• Furthest Distance Traveled from Home: West Virginia (SBR).
• Favorite Website: tukuut.org
• Favorite Quote: “A society grows great when old men plants trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.”
• Career Aspiration: I don’t know work at Philmont.
• Biggest Pet Peeve: Lazy people who don’t give a care in the world.
• Number of Siblings: Four brothers and four sisters.
• Favorite Beverage: Acli-mate or Chocolate Milk.