Time until NOAC 2018:
in 3 months, 8 days, 12 hours, 55 minutes, 22 seconds
JULY 30 – AUGUST 4, 2018
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, BLOOMINGTON, IN
Every two years, every lodge in the country comes together at a select university for one week to compete in various competitions, make new friends, and celebrate our brotherhood of cheerful service.
- April, 2017 – Quota notification to councils
- August 1, 2017 – Registration information sent to councils (Fee for the conference will be announced at this time)
- October 2, 2017 – Registration system opens for staff and delegate registration ($100 deposit per delegate charged)
- January 2, 2018 – Deadline for councils to claim quota
- January 16, 2018 – Unclaimed quota released
- March 1, 2018 – Second payment charged to councils
- April 2, 2018 – Contingent Leader Guide Distributed
- April 2, 2018 – Program Registration Opens
- May 31, 2018 – Final Payment Collected (additions after May 31, will result in late fee)
- May 31, 2018 – Program registration closes
- July 2, 2018 – Delegate Training and Program Schedules available
- July 16, 2018 – Program and Incidental Fees charged
- July 30 – August 4, 2018 – National Order of the Arrow Conference
Due to expected high interest coupled with capacity constraints at Indiana University, we will be instituting a quota for the 2018 NOAC and enforcing a 3:1 youth to adult ratio. Each council, regardless of current lodge membership, will receive slots for ten delegates. Additional delegates will be assigned as a percentage of your lodge membership as reported on your most recent charter renewal application.
Each council will be led by a youth and adult contingent leader. The adult contingent leader will be the primary point of contact for the conference and may or may not be the lodge adviser. Each council should consider appointing their adult contingent leader as soon as possible and no later than October 2, 2017, when the registration process begins.
- Contingent Reservation Information
- NOAC/IU Patch and Embroidery Guidelines
- NOAC website
- NOAC Facebook
- NOAC Twitter
- NOAC Instagram
- NOAC Snapchat
Click the logo below for more information!